2 December 2012

New Release! Batiste Graffiti and Paisley Dry Shampoo

Batiste Graffiti and Paisley - £2.99 each *

The lovely people at Batiste were kind enough to send me two of their new Dry Shampoos to try out after I reviewed the Floral and Flirty fragranced one (here). As I said in my previous post, these really are a saviour when you're in a rush and also offer a quick volume boost! The new packaging is incredible, just look at those beautiful cans, they'll look great on your dressing table. The Paisley scent is my favourite, described as rich and elegant, it smells like an expensive perfume so you won't be followed round by a cheap powdery traditional dry shampoo smell. The Graffiti is also a nice addition to the range but I'll definitely be picking up the Paisley when I've finished this!

There is also a red tinted addition to the collection for those lovely red heads out there.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I'll have to pick up the paisley one, I love the packaging! X
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...