29 October 2012

Beyond Bronze: Fake Bake Instant Tan


Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Instant Tan in Matte Medium 125ml - £9.99

I am a massive fan of a year round glow, I don't tan naturally myself, so I always rely on the bottle to help me get that bronzed look. I normally use St Moriz Tan which gives instant colour that then develops a deeper colour that lasts 4-5 days, however I recently got given the Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Instant Tan in Matte Medium and I am loving it for nights out or moments when you need that immediate boost!

The Fake Bake instant tan is a dream come true, it saves so much time as I don't have to worry about tanning the night before. It comes out the bottle as a very dark black lotion but it blends on to the skin as a beautiful olive tone tan with no shimmer; I like to use a tanning mitt, this helps to give a super even colour, however this product is so easy to blend that I think it would work well with any application method. It dries very quickly and does not transfer on to your clothes or other fabrics, I even find it doesn't run if it gets a little bit wet which is ideal on nights out. It has no noticeable scent and is also suitable for the face, I sometimes use this on its own during the day just to give my face a little colour and it has not broken me out.

I would highly recommend this tan, it's honestly one of the best I have ever used! Let me know if you have any recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...